Are you moving or standing still?
Even if you think you’re standing still, you’re not really.
- The wonderful Planet you are standing on is spinning,
- The incredible Solar System in which the beautiful Mother Earth resides is rotating,
- The vast Galaxy in which our Solar System and countless other Solar Systems reside is also rotating,
- Our magnificent Galaxy, one of many Galaxies, is also in a state of motion.
So as you read this, you’re not actually sitting still in a chair at all. You are hurtling through space! You just appear to be sitting still relative to the things around you, but they are also hurtling through space.
Even if we put the Cosmic aspect aside, you’re still moving. The atomic structure of your body is in a constant state of motion. Nothing about you is still. Every aspect of your physical structure is constantly moving, constantly changing.
We are all vibrating with life!
We are all in the midst of an incredibly exhilarating experience!
If only we would but stop for a moment and realise this.
I thought carefully about posting an article with a title like this. Is it really that easy? Can you really sum up how to get what you want in life in a blog post? Surely it’s way more complex than that? But the more I thought about it the more I realised that it really…Read more
1. Get out in nature. Just as the people you surround yourself with effect you, so does your physical environment. If you don’t believe me then go for a walk on a beautiful beach on a sunny day and try and feel miserable. You can change the way you feel simply by changing the environment…Read more
Most of us have people we work with, or live with, or have to deal with in some way another, who really irk us. Some people are just poisonous – the atmosphere deteriorates as soon as they enter the room. They bring a dark cloud with them. Then there are the kind of people you…Read more