- What have you done for someone else recently?
- What have you done for the world as a whole recently?
- What would you like people to say about you at your funeral?
- What do you think they’ll actually say?
- What could you do to change this?
- If your life was going to end at the end of this year what would you do before then?
- Why don’t you just do that anyway?
Opportunities Are Where You Find Them
Image: MikeLove Making the most of opportunities has been the key to the success of many people. There are countless quotes from successful people that come to mind when writing about them. But what is an opportunity? How will you know when you are presented with one? Dictionary.com says an opportunity is an “appropriate or…Read more
A Tetraplegic Farmer?
“I’ve learnt a lot of things about life that I wouldn’t have learnt if I hadn’t broken my neck.” – Grant Calder. You’d think being a tetraplegic would stop you from being a farmer on a large sheep station in the rugged South Island of New Zealand wouldn’t you? Well not for this guy. Despite…Read more
20 Famous Failures
The famous failures below are now well known and their names are synonymous with success, but it wasn’t always this way. At one point the idea of these people reaching the heights they have reached would have seemed absurd – toally impossible – and yet they did it. Many of them didn’t just fail, they…Read more